Monday, July 13, 2009

Not As In The Disease

I feel a little ridiculous.
In the last couple of hours, I've been able to work out and yet come home to enjoy the company of two friends:
Ben & Jerry.

I kind of just canceled them out, I guess.

I'm rather compulsive. If I want something, I don't think about results or consequences, I just do it. It's terrible actually.

Any who. Different subject.
I feel like I have different worlds or realms that I tend to lose myself in.

1. There's this dance floor and I'm the only one on it. Or there are multiple people around me. I'm losing myself in the music and all that can speak for me is my body.

2. All there is a dark corner and all I can do is wallow.

3. I'm basking in the warmth of the sun. There's nothing that can keep me down.

4. I'm walking down a red carpet and all eyes are on me.

5. I'm stuck in my bedroom listening to these seriously annoyingly loud people upstairs.

Oh wait. That last one is actually happening.

Maybe it's just bi-polar disorder.
I hear that cancer's tend are more prone to having that kind of illness (what with all the changing moods and emotions).

Cancer as in the astrological sign.
Some think it's bogus. I think it's kind of rad.

I'm too tired to think.

Later,
F@ith.

1 comment:

  1. lol. I'm a libra. The cross between a lion and a zebra. I'm supposed to be balanced! Ha!

    ReplyDelete