Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Death to the Loud Orangutans.

My eyelids are heavy.
I've heard that women are more prone to having sleeping disorders.

I find myself in this exact position each night. I'm always listening to music and writing.
It's hard to fall asleep when your upstairs neighbors are stomping around or playing one wild game of twister. Wish I could join them.

Have you ever felt exhausted but found you haven't even accomplished anything in a while? I have a million things I need to get done and yet somehow with all the time that I have, I don't finish them.

Did I mention my neighbors are loud orangutans?

I feel like I can't sleep until I get all of this out of my system. My heart actually aches. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. It's all new to me.

Just a side note:
You know what I'd be exceptionally great at? Creating plotlines and characters for sappy romance movies. I never realized, but I'm a diehard hopeless romantic.
Which doesn't really make sense, because right now I'm not even sure I believe in the idea of marriage.
Or perhaps it makes perfect sense, because what if I'm rooting for finding that one person who makes your outlook on life clear and understandable? What if I'm just waiting for that one person who doesn't complete you, but is able to compliment the person you already are? What if all we need is continuous passion and laughter? What if I'm not okay with the idea of settling down with one person, because there will be uncertainty of whether or not it'll lead to heartbreak and deception?

I just reread all of this and I can't even figure myself out. Maybe I'm too tired to even grasp any kind of intelligent concept. I'm not able to even comprehend my own opinions and make sense of them.

I'm going to try and get sleep. This is ridiculous.

F@ith.

OMG. I'm going to get a broom and pound on the roof until they quit it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment