Friday, July 3, 2009

My Bucket List

I think I'm getting back to where I want to be.
I've quit bad habits (well...most of them anyways), I'm writing a lot more (still not my most amazing work), I'm speaking my mind (to people who will listen) and making better decisions (sorta).

Baby steps, right?

I think I'm at a point in my life, where I question everything. I'm a junior in college. That statement rattles my brain a little. I'm pretty sure last time I checked I was just starting high school. Too many things are happening abnormally fast. Where did my childhood go?

(So basically there was a three hour intermission and I don't have the slightest clue where I was headed before...so on to new subjects!)

I've decided I want a new ambition list. Things that I will write down and then probably forget and be really upset with myself once I see it again and realize how much I actually did get done. That was a really long run-on.

Let the list begin!

My New Ambitions:

1. Marriage is not until after college, after a successful career and after I've done all that I can as a single woman.
2. Visit as many countries as possible. (These are mandatory: Australia, Egypt, Greece, Peru and Japan)
3. I must live in, at least, five different cities.
4. Try being a temp for three months.
5. Write a novel and try to publish it.
6. Fall madly and deeply in love more than once. (Even if the other person doesn't know) (No stalking)
7. Live in Los Angeles for a year and audition for every casting call (This city can be included for number three of this list)
8. Buy something ridiculously expensive.
9. Skydive
10. Get over your fear of sharks and snakes
11. Learn how to play an instrument (Nothing lame like the flute)
12. Sing karaoke (in front of actual people)
13. Get stupidly drunk in Vegas, but refrain from getting hitched
14. Coach some little league team
15. Plant a garden (Don't give up after a week either)
16. Have kids (or adopt) (or both)
17. Paint something you can actually hang and not be ashamed of
18. Tell someone off for their innate actions and then hug them
19. Design a dress and make it
20. Actually accomplish half of this list and do not whine.

I will probably add to this list as I continue writing in this blog.
There's too much in this world that I want to experience and achieve.

F@ith.

No comments:

Post a Comment