Monday, June 29, 2009

Just Acquaintances

I read some other blogs today. Well, at least, the "notable" ones and I feel like my first post was just utterly pathetic. But then again, give the girl, who hasn't written a single intellectual thing for a long time, a sympathetic break. Okay?

I've come to find that diaries, journals or, in my case, blogs are like new friends. I can't really open up until I've conversed (or posted) a couple times. It's like I'm trying to scrounge up new topics or items to talk about. I guess I just need to give it time and when I really need to write...I will.

Okay so I'll start with a situation I'm currently in, but without details or specifics.
There's this peculiar tension. You know that eye lock thing a ma jig? It's weird for me after being in my current status for so long.

I hope that was unbelievably ambiguous, because I keep rereading the last couple of sentences and it all seems understandable, even from an outsider's view.

Then again, I do read into things way too easily and I over analyze conversations, glances..etc.
I've read about some dude's head exploding during a chess tournament. I'm actually surprised and somewhat amused that it hasn't happened to me yet.

F@ith.

No comments:

Post a Comment